Mines and Money Eurasia
What is Mines and Money?
Mines and Money is the leading international event series for capital-raising and mining investment.
For the past 15 years, Mines and Money has run successful events in London, Hong Kong, Melbourne, Toronto and New York and has now partnered with World Mining Congress in launching Mines and Money Eurasia in Kazakhstan.
Did you know that Kazakhstan’s natural reserves include …
- 38% of the world’s uranium?
- 30% of the world’s reserves of chrome?
- 25% of manganese production?
Kazakhstan is nearly the size of Australia, and has as much mining potential as Australia. The difference is the majority of Australia’s mineral deposits have been mined. Kazakhstan’s are waiting to be discovered.
Against this backdrop, we are delighted to be hosting Mines and Money Eurasia as a part of the World Mining Congress in Astana, Kazakhstan 19th – 22nd June 2018. Mines and Money Eurasia will bring you up to date with prosperous project opportunities in untapped Kazakhstani market to boost ROI in your natural resources portfolio.
You will meet equity fund managers, private equity trading houses, hedge funds and family offices as well as the junior miners who are actively looking to benefit from the rich resources of Kazakhstan to boost financial performance for years to come.
For sponsorship and exhibition enquires, email firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Key Speakers Include:
- Kairat Kelimbetov, Governor, Astana International Financial Center
- Guocheng Pan, President and CEO, China Hanking Holdings Ltd
- Ryan Cochrane, Research Manager – Lead, Zinc & Precious metals, CRU Group
- Yerlan Ramazanov, Associate Director – Energy Russia, Caucasus & Central Asia, EBRD
- Lex McArthur, Director, Jolimont Global Mining Systems
- Michael Barton, Portfolio Manager, Orion Mine Finance
- Ronald-Peter Stöferle, Managing Partner and Fund Manager, Incrementum AG
- Stefan Scholz, Managing Partner, ScholzvonGleich LLP
- David Butler, Partner, Tamesis Partners